airtel

Monday, April 28, 2014

VP Namadi Sambo's younger brother dies in fatal car accident

TV personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu witnessed a terrible car accident along the Abuja Airport Rd and criticized the airport's fire service for not responding to it, while another fire truck came from elsewhere. Fast forward...and it turns out the person involved in the car accident is the immediate younger brother of the Vice President of Nigeria, Namadi Sambo. Sadly he burnt to death in his car. Continue... 58 year old Capt. Yusuf Sabo Sambo died today April 27th after the BMW X6 he was driving in hit a tree and burst into flames along Bill Clinton Drive, Airport Road, Abuja. He couldn't get himself out of his car and burnt to death. According to a statement released by the VP's Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Capt Sambo, until his death, was a pilot who worked with the former Nigerian Airways & the Presidential Air Fleet, before he retired to be on his own. He is survived by a wife, three daughters, 10 brothers and sisters. He has since been buried according to Islamic rites. May his soul rest in peace...amen. Courtesy: linda ikeji Blog

7 comments:

  1. I appreciate the good work you're doing. You're really trying keeping your web up to date.
    I know what I pass through to keep http://www.akudublog.com updated.

    Its not easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . aaa insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. accidents in michigan today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. https://www.eliaandponto.com/lansing-car-accident-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, elia & ponto

    ReplyDelete